Logbook - Guest Service Management
This is a conceptual breakthrough in the management and monitoring of guest service. Enables service providers to improve guest service, to work smarter and more efficiently. Also provides management with tools and statistics to measure the quality of service delivered.
– Records and tracks service requests made by guests.
– Automatically allocates assignments to members of staff.
– Tracks service requests to completion – requests cannot be lost or forgotten.
– Constantly synchronises information provided to staff on handheld devices.
– Escalates overdue service requests in real time.
– Provides statistics of all service requests opened.
– Maximises guest satisfaction by improving service quality.
– Improves staff communications and increases efficiency.
– System constantly reminds users of service requests not yet delivered.
– Allows for improvements to be made in future service based on learning lessons from historical information.
– Provides a platform for delivery of common service standards across a number of hotels.
Guest calls are directed to the guest service centre. Automatic messages are sent to employees with request details. This provides faster and more efficient service.